Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lay meets Rome

I was just there sitting in one corner of the table, and then you approach me. Your smile catches my attention and your simple look fascinates me.

We talk and you got me questioning, and then I tell you some of me.
I bid the farewell and tell you to come again.

Yes you did come again the next day, how am I to forget your name....

We've get along and hang out...

We walk together, talk to each other, and then while we were walking in the underpass, you ask me if it's a sin to love me...I have not mention a word...

But then I am still with you, we still eat, walk and talk together.

We've been good friends, right?

And the days go along, you still had that feeling for me, and ask the same question again while we were walking down the road, from Quiapo to Recto, remember?

There you told me why man have to be strong, it's because he needs to protect the woman...
Still, I didn't told a word. But I am not numb. I just can't answer the question.

And one rainy afternoon come, you still hold that feeling for me and ask me the very same question, that moment I answered, "Why me? There are many girls out there, but why me?"
And then I walk away, I know I hurt you...there's something in me that tells me I shouldn't hurt you.

Your desire is so strong.

You kept on searching me, waiting for me, tracing the paths I have trodden...
I thought you'd simply walk away, but then you came into our house, and you even ask the permission of my mother.

When I heard your voice, my heart beats so fast, but I still closed the door, but you kept on knocking.

Am I so bad to treat you like this? You haven't done anything wrong to me but then I am treating you this way.

I pleaded you to stop, because I cannot bear the fact that we're hurting each other...
But you insisted...

Then I decided we should agree, and we should stop the fight.

Then we did agree...

There our story started...

0 comments:

side line

Crocheted cell phone bags, ladies' bags, laptop cover are available. Contact me at 09062705017 for details and price.

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Plumangbughaw Lay's and Rome 18July2003

Back to TOP